Famigo is a startup company based out of the Austin Technology Incubator. We're a small team of highly dedicated people, and we're all passionate about everything Famigo. It's our mission to make mobile technology work for families.
We currently need a motivated, resourceful person to join our team and help extend the Famigo Sandbox, and Android App used by thousands of families every day! At Famigo we make mobile work for families by helping them find and manage mobile content. This role will involve creating production graphics for our mobile application, as well as our web application.
There's a huge opportunity for a smart self-starter to make a difference within this company and an equally outsized opportunity to learn the mobile technology business from a highly knowledgeable team. The right candidate will have plenty of room to grow within a rapidly expanding company.
There will be a trial period during which there will be no compensation; after this time, a fair, hourly wage will be decided upon.
- Good visual design aesthetic and creative drive with a passion for incredible user experiences across all ages and demographics
- The desire to produce great designs
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Proficiency with web and mobile standards
- Available porfolio or samples of work demonstrating great user-centered design solutions
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Incredible work ethic
- Sense of humor
- Appetite for tacos
- Experience designing mobile applications
- Back-end Development (Python, Java, PHP, Rails
- Project Management Skills
We're willing to teach you the skills you need to succeed (no prior experience is necessary) but you must be a self starter who demands exceptional work from yourself and others.
If interested, please include a resume and cover letter with your application.
Famigo will never, never distribute your information without your direct permission.
We made this promise and all of Famigo's Promises...