SOAP Creative - Dallas is looking for a driven UI/UX Intern to assist in the company ’s effort in user experience (UX), user interface (UI), and application design. |
Our studio and culture is geared towards producing great work. We are made up of lean, focused teams of talented interdisciplinary
quotSoaperheroesquot - artists, designers, game and web developers. You will have the opportunity to work on high-profile web and mobile projects for a roster of clients including American Airlines, LEGO, National Geographic, Universal Pictures, and others. Your work will help shape the direction of projects we take on. This position will support design for both internal and client projects. This includes but is not limited to: application conception, requirements gathering, functional specification, information architecture, wireframes, interaction design, visual design and documentation.
This is a paid internship position located in Dallas, Texas.
What We ’re Looking For:
- Portfolio showcasing design experience in the consumer web, mobile, or software application projects.
- Experience in design strategy with the ability to turn concepts into elegant wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs targeted towards web, mobile, and social applications.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, both oral and written. Guage usability of existing and new products, sites, and applications and determine new ways of improving them.
- Manage a library of design patterns and processes for production efficiency.
- Must be highly motivated with the ability to work on multiple initiatives with a high degree of flexibility.
- Communicate with supervisors or project managers to determine project timelines, budgets and resource allocation required by projects.
- Proven knowledge in design, interface, and mobile trends
If you°re on top of your game (or would like to be), care about your work, want to work with like minded people at the forefront of the industry, let°s talk.
- A Soaperhero who sees ways to improve everything from a design and user experience perspective.
- A Soaperhero who is a master at communication and collaboration.
- A Soaperhero who is meticulously organized yet has the ability to “see the forest through the trees ” and the ability to prioritize a number of tasks and deadlines.
- A master juggler who is cool under pressure
- A Soaperhero with a keen eye for detail
- A Soaperhero with a keen eye for detail with a passion for constantly making things better and mastering your craft
Be sure to include a link to any work samples.
Soap has offices in Los Angeles, Dallas and Sydney Australia.
View our creative reel - https://vimeo.com/soapcreative/soapreel2012
Soap Creative - 7 months ago