Viridity Energy works with large energy users to create a customized demand-side management solution that is based upon the unique operations of our clients. Our customers convert existing energy assets into new revenue streams, achieve immediate reductions to energy bills, and turn environmental sustainability into a smart economic choice.
We strive each day to educate and empower our customers with the most effective tools in the energy market place. We pride ourselves on our unique technology solution, our in-depth industry expertise, and our unmatched commitment to maximizing the energy revenue and savings potential of our customers through demand-side energy solutions.
Come join our team! We are committed to creating an optimal work environment that fosters teamwork and an entrepreneurial environment. Our compensation plan is highly competitive with an added benefit package, including health insurance and PTO, etc.
Viridity Energy is in search of a seasoned and passionate UI/UX Developer to develop a robust and interactive web-based and mobile client interface for a company that is a major player in the smart grid technology space. The desired candidate will be responsible for working with an agile methodology to enhance our UI across all products.
- Passion for UI/UX Development
- Solid experience and knowledge of CSS3, HTML, JSON, Ajax and browser compatibility issues.
- Solid experience with debugging Tools (Firebug, Chrome Dev tools)
- Experience with back-end technologies (JSP, ScalaTemplates, ERB)
- Version Control (Git / GitHub / CVS / Subversion)
- Proficiency in a *nix terminal environment
- Experience on mobile browser applications is a strong plus.
- Strong UI design sense and ability to create attractive scalable user interfaces.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Experience as a Team Lead/mentor is desirable
Novotus - 2 years ago