ItsOn created the Smart Services™ revolution over three years ago. Comprised of pioneers in the wireless and security industries that have a track record of delivering SaaS client-cloud services to over 70 million consumers and invented the core technology behind LTE and WiFi 802.11N, the ItsOn team is well positioned to deliver the next wave of mobile wireless services technology.
Led by the inventor of core MIMO technology now in all 4G and WiFi standards, Dr. Greg Raleigh, the ItsOn team corporate leadership and technology experience covers Airgo Networks, Amazon Kindle wireless cloud service, Cisco, Clarity Wireless, McAfee, Qualcomm and Verizon. The engineering organization is a team of highly talented device and cloud development engineers, carrier support engineers, OEM support engineers and QA engineers with experience across Android, iPhone, Windows, cloud services, carrier mobile network integration, OEM device integration as well as cloud services hosting and management.
We are seeking User Experience Designer who will be responsible for creating magical user experiences for our new mobile service. This includes mobile device software, web technology and a consumer oriented website. You will work collaboratively with fellow members of the team to conceptualize, design and prototype ideas; then inspire members of Product Management, Engineering and Quality Engineering to develop award winning products.
IDEAL PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- *Must have* Be able to represent the "User Experience, translate customer requirements into defined specifications and inspire the Engineering team to develop the right product.
- *Must have* Be able to own the design of the most impactful user interface-related features and participate in the product definition process with the Product Manager, Engineering.
- *Must have* Experience developing and maintaining IA, wireframes, design mockups, user scenarios, prototypes, specifications, navigation maps and other design documents.
- *Must have* Worked on user research including user testing, user groups, surveying
- *Must have* Prototyping skills using tools like Flash, Flex, Dreamweaver, Justinmind + knowledge of imaging / video domain applications would be definite plus
- *Must have* Proven track record and a passion for designing compelling, award-winning user interfaces.
- Significantly influence product strategy and direction.
- Work with feature development teams to make sure that the workflow reflects the customer's needs and ensure consistency among features.
- Develop expert-level knowledge of competitive and complementary products
and bring new ideas to the team.
- Define innovative user interfaces and interaction styles which result in
improved user productivity.
- Work with external graphic designers as need for visual elements
IDEAL PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
• *Must have* High integrity, trustworthy operator that is intellectually honest yet a fundamental optimist, positive attitude
• *Must have* Self starter who doesn’t wait for instructions once the objectives are clear
• Experience in both start ups and larger companies
• Commitment to high standards of excellence and integrity
• A formal education in Interaction Design, Product Design, Industrial Design, HCI, Architecture, or related field and advantage
• Excellent presentation skills & and attention to detail
• High degree of creativity, interaction design and problem solving ability
• Uncanny drive to design the best user experience in the world
• Strong software design communication skills. (Ability to communicate one's ideas through their design)