Quad Analytix is an exciting, early stage data and SAAS startup in the Bay Area-CA, focused on harnessing e-commerce information gathered from a variety of sources to normalize, analyze and create insights that are visualized by our customers to enable them to do their job more effectively.
If you are obsessed with design and human computer interface, want an opportunity to learn and grow with our company, and are excited about seeing your work directly impact the entire business, Quad could be a great fit for you. We have an exciting environment with smart, down-to-earth people that enjoy having fun while working together.
You will build front-end implementations on popular tablets, PDAs and desktop browsers. You will collaborate very closely with the UI/UX designer and other members of front-end and back-end engineering. You are a key player and will be instrumental in ensuring that the front-end delights, inspires and surprises our customers.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about functional and aesthetically appealing design, can suggest or critique ideas and turn them into practical designs, including implementing working prototypes. You will deliver sketches, low- and high-fidelity wireframes, and at times functioning prototypes, as well as all supporting graphic assets and documentation.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Significant experience and knowledge of the complete user design and user interface lifecycle and applying it in an agile environment. Working well with a design team.
• At least 3 years of experience translating designs into implementations on mobile
devices and desktop browsers.
• Very Proficient in HTML5/CSS
• Very familiar with multiple data-formats and associated parsers –
example XML, JSON/JSONP, YAML.
• Good knowledge of iOS and/or Android capabilities/APIs.
• Extremely capable with Java Script and Libraries/Frameworks –
Angular or similar
Rickshaw or comparable charting framework
Crossfilter, Cubism or similar local storage/querying
Familiarity with Jasmine/Karma/PhantomJS.
• Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to work effectively independently and in teams
• Intellectually curious, with passion for learning and growing professionally
• Strong work ethic and proactive approach to problem solving
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, show initiative, and respond quickly in a fast paced environment
• Enjoy having fun at work, and desire to collaborate with smart, humble people every day
Quad Analytix - 15 months ago