We are seeking a passionate UI/UX designer to join our front-end team. As a member of our multi-disciplinary team you will be responsible for crafting the future of our service. We pride ourselves on rethinking established paradigms and redefining elegance in software. By humanizing complicated systems, our aim is to perfect social media analytics, intelligence, and engagement as social interactions.
You will be an integral member of a tight-knit team partnering with marketing, product managers, researchers, writers, engineers, and customer-facing teams to get a concept right early, and then iterate toward solutions that get measurable business results.
• Work closely with the rest of the product team.
• Guide the visual and interactive evolution of the product across multiple platforms.
• Translate complex ideas into elegant, intuitive designs
• Assist with requirements gathering and functional specification creation.
• Participate in planning, estimating and scheduling activities.
• Mentor and share knowledge with other technical and non-technical staff.
• Blog about tips, tricks and trends in UX and interface design.
• Extensive experience designing beautiful, engaging user experiences for desktop, web, and mobile devices such as the iPhone, iPad, or Android.
• Familiarity with usability and HCI principles.
• Ability to visualize, own, and execute the creation of an experience from initial conception to collaborating with engineers on implementation.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to create process flow diagrams, wireframes, and final mockups
• Ability to deliver solid designs on a tight deadline.
• Must be capable of rendering gorgeous visuals – anything ranging from content layout to form elements and textures.
• Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator in particular).
• Expert eye for detail and consistency; no detail is too small or insignificant.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
• Excellent collaborative skills.
• High energy and a positive attitude
• Ability to work well with others on all levels. Must be a team player.
• Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
Must be based in the Bay Area
Viralheat is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.