Employee pulls order for UPS and RPS and updates system accordingly.
· Handles all outgoing and incoming mail; disperses to correct areas.
· Coordinates intercompany shipping (incoming and outgoing); identifies items needed an pulls for shipment.
· Assists in unloading and loading trucks using a pallet jack.
· Handles all incoming and outgoing UPS shipments; chooses proper shipping method.
· Monitors shipping expenditures.
· Acts as a back-up for warehouse employees.
· Performs other duties as assigned by management.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred.
· Prior work experience in manufacturing is preferred.
· Must have basic math and measurement skills.
· Must be able to read and understand instructions.
· Attention to detail and troubleshooting ability required.
DECISIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for verifying accuracy of deliveries and related documents.
· Follow and support all company safety guidelines.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
· May be required to lift up to 50 pounds.
· Able to stand and walk for extended periods of time on concrete floor.
· Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment with exposure to noise, fumes and dust particles.
· Must be able to withstand both hot and cold atmosphere depending on weather conditions.
· Must be able to travel throughout the facility to obtain information needed to perform job functions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Flanders Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, or disability. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the nature of your request.
Flanders Corporation - 14 months ago
Flanders Corporation designs, manufactures and markets air filters and related products, and are focused on providing environmental...