The Portfolio Manager assesses risk by maintaining relationships with lending clients of moderate complexity.
- He/She assesses loans, works with client accounts, prepares and presents reports, and performs administrative activities to support the loan process from beginning to end.
- He/She is responsible for developing a thorough understanding of the client's business and industry to ensure awareness of trends, competition, regulations, and potential changes that could impact the client.
- Writes Credit Approval Memos (CAMs) based upon reviews of borrower-submitted financial statements to ensure the loan is assessed correctly.
- Collaborates with clients to ensure they understand reporting requirements.
- Monitors reporting to ensure compliance with established reporting requirements.
- Assesses loan data by spreading financial data into Moody's and debt service coverage models and analyzing Moody's reports to ensure compliance with Risk Assessment Criteria.
- Reviews loan servicing requests to and preparesCAMfor approval of the requests.
- Maintains client relationships (e.g., conducts site visits and documents results, maintains record of ongoing contact, etc.) to ensure a positive working relationship.
- Assesses the loan default process (e.g., restructures loans when appropriate, outplaces adversely rated relationships, etc.) to assess the risk of the portfolio.
- Prepares and presents reports (e.g., quarterly CSRs, U.S. Department of Agriculture/Small Business Association [USDA/SBA] compliance reports, etc.) to ensure compliance with internal and external reporting requirements.
- Prepares risk assessments to help assess and mitigate the risk of the overall portfolio. Assesses covenant compliance to reduce the number of loan defaults.
- Obtains USDA/SBA and investor approvals to support loan processing.
- Reviews and responds to third party audits to ensure audits are conducted properly and in a timely manner.
- Reviews payment issues and activities (e.g., past dues, payoffs, etc.) to support the loan payment process.
- Obtains and reviews borrowing base certificates to ensure compliance. Reviews and resolves collateral deficiencies to reduce risk exposure.
- Reviews field audits to support the auditing process.
- Monitors line of credit clean-ups to ensure data and records are accurate and up-to-date. Processes third party invoices to ensure prompt payment.
Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
- I am eligible to work in the United States
UPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
UPS - 30+ days ago
As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better,...