This is a temporary position in which the individual will be responsible for electronic assemblies and systems and written specifications as required to meet production goals.
- Under general supervision, performs the set-up and hand assembly using a variety of metal parts, components, sub systems, cables, and hardware.
- Read technical drawings, ECOs, Bill of Materials and other technical documents.
- Recognize mechanical defects.
- Data entry skills to interface into company business system.
- Provide input on documented assembly procedures to make improvements, or to define deficiencies.
- All daily support functions are performed in accordance with current safety standards, with awareness for the safety of others in the immediate area.
- Demonstrates a level of professionalism and respectfulness with all team members and support staff.
The ideal candidate will meet the following competencies/qualifications:
- This position typically requires an AA degree of technical education, or equivalent, and/or six months experience in a related field.
- Follow Quality and ESD material handling practices
- Mechanical skills with an aptitude for assembly
- Accurate and timely ERP transactions
- Proficient math and computer skills
- Ability to multitask in a high-paced manufacturing environment
- Capable of frequently lifting and moving up to 45 pounds
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
United States/États-Unis [US]