Responsible for overseeing direction of a variety of aircraft ground handling services including, but not limited to ramp, baggage, cabin cleaning services, GSE maintenance, and customer service functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Understands contract requirements and customer expectations.
- Supervises the use of people and equipment to efficiently complete the tasks as directed and within established company standards.
- Maintains compliance with company policies and procedures by assuring that established procedures are followed through on, at all times, to ensure a safe and efficient work environment for our customers and their planes, as well as our employees.
- Interprets and communicates to employees items that are in question in the manuals and/or company policy.
- Monitors and/or conducts required training of personnel.
- Conducts employee performance evaluations.
- Provides employee counseling and discipline as needed.
- Ensures the security of all company funds, supplies and equipment.
- Maintains working relationship with customers and provides prompt response to service requests.
- Assures that all GSE maintenance procedures are done on each shift.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and Motor Vehicle Report/ MVR.
- Must possess at least a High School Diploma/GED equivalent.
- Must pass a drug test, background check, and be able to obtain airport security clearance .
- Must have a minimum of one year progressive ground handling experience of commercial aircraft.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds in confined spaces.
- Must be able to stand, lift, bend, push and pull for extended periods of time.
- Must be willing to work outside in all types of weather and elevated noise levels within the airport environment.
LOCATION/SPECIFIC WORKING HOURS:
- Previous supervisor experience preferred.
- Familiar with GSE maintenance procedures preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in the work place preferred.
- Strong communication skills to converse professionally with customers and employees are ideal.
- Basic computer knowledge is preferred.
ATS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
- Specific shifts to be determined
- Must be able to work extended hours on short notice during non-routine operations.
- Some travel required
- Must be flexible to work various shifts, weekends, or irregular shifts
Airport Terminal Services - 2 years ago
Platinum Equity thinks its portfolio companies are just precious. The investment firm typically seeks to acquire private companies, public...