Assists in the development and maintenance of a pro-active safety culture throughout the station resulting in a safe environment for all employees, aircraft and equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Ensures training is performed consistently and is conducive to learning.
· Serves as liaison with insurance company on both pre and post loss control in absence of Regional Safety Officer.
· Performs internal safety audit at station.
· Develops recommendations for policies and procedures manuals.
· Insures station compliance with established company safety policies and procedures.
· Reviews station safety committee minutes and respond accordingly.
· Performs statistical reporting and trend analysis at station level.
· Ensures OSHA compliance.
· Performs ad hoc station training as needed.
· Maintains information on all claims (injury and liability). Investigates as necessary.
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license and Motor Vehicle Report/ MVR.
· Must possess at least a High School Diploma/GED equivalent.
· Must pass a drug test, background check, and be able to obtain airport security clearance .
· Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds in confined spaces.
· Must be able to stand, lift, bend, push and pull for extended periods of time.
· Must be willing to work outside in all types of weather and elevated noise levels within the airport environment.
· Previous supervisor experience or related work experience with safety programs preferred.
· Valid passport is preferred.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, as demonstrated in training presentations, written manuals and accident investigations.
· Possess math aptitude and analytical skills and the ability to analyze trends in accidents and injuries.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Proficient in use of personal computers and software applications is preferred.
LOCATION/SPECIFIC WORKING HOURS:
· Specific shifts to be determined
· Must be able to work extended hours on short notice during non-routine operations
· Some travel required
· Must be flexible to work various shifts, weekends, or irregular shifts
ATS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
Airport Terminal Services - 2 years ago
Platinum Equity thinks its portfolio companies are just precious. The investment firm typically seeks to acquire private companies, public...