Performs aircraft cabin cleaning duties and lavatory dumps for airline ramp customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensures a safe work environment by following all ATS rules and regulations regarding the workplace.
- Vacuums or sweeps interior passenger cabin.
- Brushes debris from seats and arranges seat belts
- Cleans trash and debris from seat pockets and arranges in-flight magazine, safety card and personal sickness bags in the seat pocket.
- Cleans aircraft galleys and lavatory.
- Wipes down and cleans other areas of the cabin that need cleaning.
- Removes trash and debris from planes.
- Restocks or changes out in-flight magazines as needed.
- Dumps contents from lavatory tanks of aircraft and refills tank as needed.
- Other duties and requirements as necessary.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must possess at least a High School Diploma/GED equivalent.
- Must pass a drug test, background check, and be able to obtain airport security clearance.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Must be able to stand, lift, bend, push and pull for extended periods of time.
- Must be willing to work outside in all types of weather and elevated noise levels within the airport environment.
LOCATION/SPECIFIC WORKING HOURS:
- Demonstrated leadership skills in the workplace preferred.
- Ability to communicate with customers and fellow employees and serve as a team player under all types of conditions.
ATS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
- Specific shifts to be determined
- Must be able to work extended hours on short notice during non-routine operations.
- Must be flexible to work various shifts, weekends, or irregular shifts
Airport Terminal Services - 22 months ago
Platinum Equity thinks its portfolio companies are just precious. The investment firm typically seeks to acquire private companies, public...