Responsible for overseeing direction of a variety of aircraft ground handling services including, but not limited to ramp, baggage, cabin cleaning services, GSE maintenance, and customer service functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Understand contract requirements and customer expectations.
- Thorough knowledge base of budgetary responsibilities and financial responsibilities.
- Determine and maintain the necessary and appropriate amount of personnel and equipment necessary to fulfill these requirements.
- While understanding the work requirements, plan and organize the most efficient use of resources to meet these requirements through development and analysis of employee and equipment work schedules.
- Direct and control people and equipment to efficiently complete the tasks within established company standards. This is achieved through disciplined following of work schedules in line with established company standards.
- Know company policies and interpret manuals in order to relate the interpretations to subordinates.
- Monitor and/or conduct required training of personnel.
- Conduct employee performance evaluations.
- Provide employee counseling and discipline as needed.
- Be responsible for the security of company funds, supplies and equipment.
- Be responsible for insuring compliance with established company safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain working relationship with customers and provide prompt response to service requests.
- Actively search for and report to station management future business opportunities.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and Motor Vehicle Report/ MVR.
- Must pass a drug test, background check, and be able to obtain airport security clearance .
- Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds in confined spaces.
- Must be able to stand, lift, bend, push and pull for extended periods of time.
- Must be willing to work outside in all types of weather and elevated noise levels within the airport environment.
LOCATION/SPECIFIC WORKING HOURS:
- Three years' progressive management experience including ground handling of commercial aircraft, or wide- and narrow-body aircraft.
- Knowledge of applicable FAA regulations, including standard security program and FAR 107/108 NFPA and OSHA regulations or Bachelor's Degree in business.
- Familiar with GSE maintenance procedures.
- Must be flexible to work various shifts, weekends, or irregular shifts.
- Computer skills required.
ATS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
- Specific shifts to be determined
- Must be able to work extended hours on short notice during non-routine operations.
- Some travel required
Platinum Equity thinks its portfolio companies are just precious. The investment firm typically seeks to acquire private companies, public...