Responsible for overseeing direction of a variety of aircraft ground handling services including, but not limited to ramp, baggage, cabin cleaning services, GSE maintenance, and customer service functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Understand contract requirements and customer expectations.
· Thorough knowledge base of budgetary responsibilities and financial responsibilities.
· Determine and maintain the necessary and appropriate amount of personnel and equipment necessary to fulfill these requirements.
· While understanding the work requirements, plan and organize the most efficient use of resources to meet these requirements through development and analysis of employee and equipment work schedules.
· Direct and control people and equipment to efficiently complete the tasks within established company standards. This is achieved through disciplined following of work schedules in line with established company standards.
· Know company policies and interpret manuals in order to relate the interpretations to subordinates.
· Monitor and/or conduct required training of personnel.
· Conduct employee performance evaluations.
· Provide employee counseling and discipline as needed.
· Be responsible for the security of company funds, supplies and equipment.
· Be responsible for insuring compliance with established company safety policies and procedures.
· Maintain working relationship with customers and provide prompt response to service requests.
· Actively search for and report to station management future business opportunities.
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license and Motor Vehicle Report/ MVR.
· Must pass a drug test, background check, and be able to obtain airport security clearance .
· Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds in confined spaces.
· Must be able to stand, lift, bend, push and pull for extended periods of time.
· Must be willing to work outside in all types of weather and elevated noise levels within the airport environment.
· Three years' progressive management experience including ground handling of commercial aircraft, or wide- and narrow-body aircraft.
· Knowledge of applicable FAA regulations, including standard security program and FAR 107/108 NFPA and OSHA regulations or Bachelor's Degree in business.
· Familiar with GSE maintenance procedures.
· Must be flexible to work various shifts, weekends, or irregular shifts.
· Computer skills required.
LOCATION/SPECIFIC WORKING HOURS:
· Specific shifts to be determined
· Must be able to work extended hours on short notice during non-routine operations.
· Some travel required
ATS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
Airport Terminal Services - 14 months ago