General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable Unmanned Aircraft Systems and tactical reconnaissance radars, as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
We have an exciting opportunity for USAF Engineering Representative in our Project Engineering group.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working with the Project Engineering department as a prime interface with customer providing technical management and leadership direction for unmanned aerial systems (UAS) development, manufacturing, and documentation.
- Acts as spokesperson and represents the technical capabilities of the organization to national audiences.
- Interface directly with integration and testing of company products for the UASF (SPO) on all aspects of the development, production, integration and testing of company products for the USAF.
- Effectively counsels, mentors and transfers highly specialized technical engineering knowledge to management, professional and support staff.
- Coordinate with other company program/engineering managers to help them ensure programs are meeting current expectations.
- Plan, organize and manage the preparation
of proposals in response to both commercial and government RFP’s to include cost, schedule, technical approach and presentation to customer.
- Present briefing to company and customer management and other customer
representatives on significant program issue
General Atomics - 14 months ago
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of privately-held General Atomics, is a leading manufacturer of Unmanned...