Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc. (VATC) is a leading provider in management consulting services, joint training solutions, information technology and engineering support to federal agencies, primarily within the Department of Defense. We have 25+ locations worldwide and our employees include retired SEALS, Air Force, Special Operations, and many other Veterans. Our primary focus is the delivery of cutting-edge joint training solutions and critical information technology infrastructure implementation to meet our customer s’ current and future training needs.
The Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting Team is 100% focused on delivering excellence and professionalism to the customer. Our commitment is centered on employees who will help us maintain outstanding support today, and develop the best possible technical and operational training services for the future. VATC seeks highly motivated people who can adapt rapidly to change, are attentive to detail, who are proactive problem solvers, and live the part of a team player. We are currently recruiting for a USASFC G3 JADE HELM Information Operations/Cyber Planner position. Visit us online at www.vatcinc.com for additional opportunities.
Title: USASFC G3 JADE HELM Information Operations/Cyber Planner
Location: Ft. Bragg, NC
Serves as an Information Operations Planner to Special Forces Unconventional Warfare (UW) Operations planning cell to support the design and execution of the JADE HELM (JH) UW exercise program. Integrated employment of the core capabilities of electronic warfare, computer network operations, psychological operations, military deception and operations security, in concert with specified supporting and related capabilities, to influence, disrupt, corrupt or usurp adversarial human and automated decision making in the JADE HELM exercise. Plan and integrate Electronic Warfare electromagnetic and directed energy in the JADE HELM exercise. Plan training to support training objectives in the three major subdivisions within electronic warfare are: electronic attack, electronic protection, and electronic warfare support. Plan and coordinate computer network Operations Comprised of computer network attack, computer network defense, and related computer network exploitation enabling operations to support the JADE HELM exercise. Coordinate and plan Psychological Operations to convey selected information and indicators to training audiences to influence their emotions, motives, objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of scenario foreign governments, organizations, groups, and individuals. Now called MISO. Plan and coordinate scenario exercise military deception actions executed to deliberately mislead scenario adversary military decision makers as to friendly military capabilities, intentions, and operations, thereby causing the adversary to take specific actions (or inactions) that will contribute to the accomplishment of the friendly forces mission. Advise the planning cell on operations security identifying critical information and subsequently analyzing friendly actions attendant to military operations and other activities. Identify those actions that can be observed by adversary intelligence systems; determine indicators that hostile intelligence systems might obtain that could be interpreted or pieced together to derive critical information in time to be useful to adversaries; and select and execute measures that eliminate or reduce to an acceptable level the vulnerabilities of friendly actions to adversary exploitation and provide course of action to mitigate risks. Other tasks and activities as deemed necessary by the JADE HELM planning cell leadership
- BA/BS education level required; preferred MA/MS
- Former SOF support Officer/Warrant Officer or senior NCO with at least 10-years of SOF experience (desired).
- Well versed in UW operations, doctrine, and TTPs at the SOTF level through the TSOC level.
- Knowledgeable about accessing and implementing/integrating GCC and TSOC UW operational requirements and TTPs.
- Capable to coordinate with exercise staffs at the Theater Special Operations Command (TSOC) level, ARSOF Component and support Commands to effectively support realistic scenarios that facilitate UW interoperability.
- Working knowledge of MIRC, SOF Tools, SOMPE, and additional mission planning, collaborative, and computer based simulation capabilities (desired).
- Familiar with UW exercise planning and execution including the development of training scenarios and Master Scenario Events Lists (MSELs) (desired)
- Graduate of a MEL 4 Service Staff College/equivalent PME or Senior NCO Academy (desired).
- Experience as a military operational planner, understanding the role social media played conflicts and areas like Syria, Iran, Egypt, Arab Spring.
- Basic understanding of tools to aggregate and analyze social media (i.e. - HootSuite, TweetDeck, Malt ego, etc).
- Basic understanding of web protocols and underlying technologies (i.e - PHP, MySQL, MsSQL, Ruby on Rails, HTML5).
- Ability to program using a scripting language (i.e. - Python, Ruby, Perl, or Powershell).
- Understanding of deploying and configuring virtual machines using VMware or a similar technology.
- Ability to deploy a preconfigured PHP application using configuration scripts (i.e. - Elg or TwitterScript).
- Ability to scrape and parse data using 3rd Party APIs (i.e. - Facebook Graph API, Twitter API).
- Ability to stand-up and secure a virtualized web-server using Apache Basic understanding of tools for multimedia development.
- Professional Certifications: CISSP, GCIH, CEH, GSE, VMWare.
- United States Citizen
- Active TS Security Clearance
Join the excitement! In addition to competitive pay, Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc. offers its employees a very competitive benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc. - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc., or VATC, is the leading global provider in integrated training solutions, mission...