The primary responsibility of this position is to provide coverage for vacations and illnesses for our production crews. When not providing coverage or training to provide coverage, Utilities provide general plant clean-up and maintenance services under daily direction.
- Train to provide coverage in the positions of Debarker Operator, Siding Line Operator, and Line Operator.
- Perform general clean-up and utility duties under daily direction from supervisor, including plate changes, sweeping floors, grinding/cleaning shims, painting, cleaning equipment, cutting/moving lawns, picking up trash etc.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- Perform all duties in accordance with safety rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of equipment operation, general plant clean-up and utility functions.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to read and understand safety rules and regulations.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Wages are $16.07 per hour
- No experience required.
- Or any equivalent combination of education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the key responsibilities of this position.
Louisiana-Pacific Corporation - 10 months ago