Apsalar is looking for an User Experience / Interaction Designer to manage the overall design process for our analytics and marketing platform. Working in the Product Management team, you will be responsible for working closely with PMs, engineers and our customers to ensure fantastic user experiences.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years user experience design and have a solid understanding of the application design lifecycle, including user research and testing, interaction design, and visual design. Experience with a complex, enterprise software or ad tech is a plus.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with product managers to design and scope product features
- Leading user research and testing to inform the design process
- Creating design deliverables such as wireframes, prototypes, mocks and user stories
- Implementation of designs and concepts working closely with the engineering team
- 3+ years experience in UX design
- Fluency in prototyping tools like Omingraffle, Visio and Axure
- Understanding in user-centered design principles
- Experience in designing enterprise/SaaS products
- Demonstrable history of working with engineering teams to deliver projects
Based near South Park in the SOMA district of San Francisco, we’re surrounded by our customers and partners at the center of the hyper-growth, global mobile app market. Apsalar’s data-driven mobile ad platform combines a sophisticated marketing analytics suite, audience analysis capabilities, programmatic buying, and real-time optimization to power a mobile marketer’s business. With 1st party data on over a billion unique user devices, Apsalar can track and measure, segment and analyze, and target and optimize a marketer’s mobile audiences at scale.
Apsalar was founded in 2010 by advertising technology veterans who previously started and built Kefta into a leading online behavioral targeting solution, which was acquired by Acxiom in 2007. The Apsalar management team has a combined 75 years working in online advertising and analytics.
Go ahead and set your career trajectory with the mobile app industry - one of the fastest growing markets ever.
Apsalar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.