UX/UI Interaction Designer
As an Interaction Designer, you will lead the visual design of device based interactive media for our innovative patient monitoring systems. You will collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to improve user experiences across our full line of products.
Skills You Will Have:
Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) is a global medical technology company that develops and manufactures innovative noninvasive patient monitoring technologies. We thrive on innovation and have won numerous awards for solving previously “unsolvable” clinical problems. In 2012, we won the Gold Stevie Award for best new health product and were once again named in Forbes Top 100 small public companies in America.
- Excellent conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Experience with interaction design for embedded devices
- Experience creating visual assets for forward looking UI on advanced devices
- Expertise in conducting, documenting and presenting findings from user centered research
- Experience with storyboarding and rapid visualization
- Expertise in design including layout, typography and color
- Experience creating graphic and ergonomic concepts for research and internal presentation
- Experience with product development methodologies and processes. Familiarity with regulated medical product development practices will be a plus
- Ability to excel in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BA or MA degree in Interactive Design, Industrial Design, Graphic Design or equivalent
We are proud to offer if eligible a highly competitive compensation plan with an excellent benefits package including 3 weeks vacation, stock options, 401k match, medical, dental, vision plans and much more!
Masimo is proud to be an EEOE, M/F/D/V, and we value and are committed to Diversity at every level.
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE*** Thank you!
Masimo - 19 months ago
As important as the blood running through your veins is the oxygen it carries. Masimo knows that and makes tools that monitor arterial...