As a technology focused company, we understand the importance of providing employees with an energizing work environment that promotes collaboration and innovation. We are looking for a talented UI/UX designer who will lead the visual direction of our website and web application from ideation through user-testing and launch.
Our new UX/UI Designer will work closely with our product team, translating requirements, feature concepts, use cases and design challenges into site maps, wireframe schematics and initial prototypes.
Our new designer will have a passion for our products & industry. Additionally, he/she
will work closely with our talented development team to execute the design of our revolutionary, web based product offerings.
- Create workflow diagrams, storyboards, wireframes, mockups, site architecture, and screen layouts necessary to communicate the user-interaction model.
- Collaborate on new design concepts, comprised of wireframes, sitemaps, interaction flows, and prototypes.
- Translate user requirements into interactive prototypes that are both usable and visually compelling.
- Identify, address and solve complex user interface and information design challenges.
- Produce user interface feature specifications and guidelines.
- Work with our talented product
development team to implement specifications
- Design and run user tests, analyze and present user-behavior metrics and recommendations.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 Years of User Interface Design Experience
- Ability to analyze existing systems and propose user experience enhancements.
- Familiarity with Agile Web Development Practices
- Knowledge of Industry Best Practices
- Ability to work independently and as part of a dynamic team.
- Experience with rapid prototyping tools and diagraming software
is a plus)
- Skilled in user and task analysis, user research techniques, storyboarding, information architecture and wire-framing.
- Experience developing design deliverables to effectively communicate functional behavior to stakeholders.
- Ability to assess, prioritize and make trade-offs against business, technical, and user constraints.
- Expertise in user-centered design principles & best practices, user research methodologies, Web 2.0 and industry trends.
- Online portfolio showcasing web design skills.
- Ability to work across departments, facilitating the implementation of successful products.
Rakuten Loyalty - 19 months ago