The User Experience Architect takes direction from client services and creative teams in planning, designing, testing and advancing the user experience across Rockfish internal and external projects ensuring the user experience adheres to industry best practices and client standards.
- Attend project planning meetings and brainstorming sessions through ideation and design perspectives while working closely with internal teams and clients
- Create and maintain the user experience and interactions for our online work
- Stay abreast of technical and functional dependencies across multiple initiatives
- Define site architecture and navigation that serves as a blueprint of the site upon which all other aspects are built
- Create wireframes, site maps, work flows, personas, feature lists, mockups, business rules, working prototypes and other artifacts to describe the intended user experience
- Help design and conduct stakeholder interviews and user testing sessions and present findings and recommendations
Rockfish is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Relevant or transferable experience
- Understanding of best practices for creating a best in class user experience with user interface design processes and methodology
- Experience in the development of dynamic websites, intranets, web-based application from a user experience perspective
- General knowledge of industry specific software. Visio, Photoshop, MS Office, Axure or Omnigraffle a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability; able to manage shifting priorities as projects evolve
- Understanding of and passion for the digital space