s goal is to help the world°s mobile apps perform better.
We help developers and mobile teams around the world make sense of data (a lot of data) coming from their mobile apps in real-time. To do this, we depend on talented and creative designers who can collaborate with our engineering and data scientist teams. As a UX Designer in our San Francisco office, you will also help make sure our platform°s UI is clean, elegant, and intuitive.
- Apply HCI techniques to statistical data
- Design and work with engineers to build innovative, large scale data visualizations
- Translate new product requirements into a clean UI by generating mockups, wireframes, etc.
- Collect user feedback and research new customer requirements
- Develop/conduct usability tests
Desired but not Required
- Experience designing large scale data visualizations
- Strong academic and professional background in design and mathematics
- Experience using Adobe CS to quickly create awesome mockups
- Portfolio that includes UI / UX work on a SaaS product with a statistical or analytical bent
- CS background
Crittercism, based in San Francisco, is the world°s first mobile app performance management (APM) solution that offers a real-time global view of app diagnostics and app crashes across iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8, Hybrid and HTML5 mobile web on over 450 million unique devices and over 40 billion app loads. The company°s investors include Opus Capital, Shasta Ventures and Google Ventures.