As the global marketing software-as-a-service (SaaS) leader, ExactTarget inspires and enables thousands of organizations to leverage digital marketing to drive phenomenal business results through email, social, mobile, and the web. We’ve been a salesforce.com company since July 2013, and our industry-leading marketing automation and campaign management capabilities pair with salesforce.com’s social marketing solutions (publishing with Buddy Media, listening with Radian6 and advertising with social.com) to deliver the marketing platform of choice for CMOs.
That’s why we’re so passionate about building a creative, entrepreneurial, and progressive work environment where all employees are empowered. ExactTarget is proud to employ highly-talented individuals spanning four continents. We’re committed to maintaining a unique “Orange” culture where each person is treated as an invaluable member of our team.
ABOUT THE POSITION
iGoDigital is looking for a front-end web developer to join our growing team. We're big on web standards, responsive design, clean code, working hard, and having fun. If you are too then you need to check us out.
• Working closely with clients, project managers, and application developers to drive the implementation of web applications for iGoDigital clients
• Developing accessible and semantic front-end web experiences
• Writing high-quality, maintainable, and well-documented code that performs well
• 2 - 5 years web development experience
• Advanced and progressive CSS, HTML/HTML5 skills
• Strong understanding of and commitment to cross-browser development
• Familiarity with web best-practices for usability and accessibility standards
• Combination of technical skill and artistic sensibility
• Ability to effectively engage and leverage peer feedback
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and work independently to meet deadlines