We ignited the web application security industry and continue to lead by transforming the way organizations master vulnerability management. Only WhiteHat Security offers a solution that combines an advanced, cloud security platform with the world’s largest force of security experts.
WhiteHat Security is seeking a talented and motivated UI Developer/Prototyper to join our User Experience Design team. The UI Design team along with Product Management and Development leverages the company’s unparalleled security domain expertise and ensuing data and analytics to create brand-differentiating, interactive web application security products for WhiteHat Security.
The UI Developer/Prototyper will collaborate to create functional prototypes for engaging, interactive web applications. The selected candidate will work directly with Product Management and UI Design Development to build rapid iterations throughout the lifecycle of each product. This role will also work to facilitate the handover of the prototype to the web R&D teams, who will then turn these prototypes into deployable, production-quality software. The successful applicant should be well versed in industry leading front-end programming for web and mobile technologies, as well as strongly grounded in database development and other server-side methods of data collection and management.
The ideal candidate should have a passion for data and design along with a solid understanding of digital tools, trends, and infrastructure; and the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, clients, and senior executives. We are looking for a creative, multi-disciplinary team player with a positive, get-it-done” attitude who can work in an open and collaborative environment.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BFA in graphic design, interaction design, product design and/or BS in computer science or a related field
- Experience with procedural graphics (Canvas, SVG) and implementing user interfaces
- Data research and analysis skills and demonstrated ability to develop strong and rigorous conceptual frameworks for interactive products
- The ability to work with diverse data formats (JSON, XML, Shapefiles) and database systems (Postgres, CouchDB, Oracle, CSV files)
- Familiarity with graphical sketching environments (D3, Processing, NodeBox, Cinder)
- Contributions to open source software projects
- Ability to work on underspecified problems and manage multiple priorities
WhiteHat Security - 12 months ago