You see the world a little differently. Your passion for design is unmatched and your attention to detail is impeccable. Your eye is keen and your mind is bright. Maybe even a little off-kilter. We can relate.
The Idea People seeks an experienced web designer who has the ability to take a creative strategy and translate it into a memorable user experience. You should be comfortable working in a collaborative environment with other interaction developers, engineers, and content team as well as individually.
Everyone is a big contributor at our company. Part of those responsibilities include:
- Attend brainstorms and contribute innovative ideas for new business pitches and presentations
- Understand the business needs of our clients, and have the ability to concept and design compelling solutions that align with overall creative strategy
- Must be present through the entire design life cycle, from producing rough concepts to delivering a polished design solution
- Listen, digest and resolve client feedback with a creative solution and positive attitude
Everyone at The Idea People are bright, smart, educated and experienced individuals. You should be too!
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Digital Media Design or related field
- 2+ years experience working in an agency environment
- Experience in web, mobile, social and emerging platforms
- Demonstrate hands-on experience creating exceptional digital brand experiences
- Experience working with clients and internal partners
- Exceptional abilities in Adobe Cloud products
Everyone at The Idea People are part of our team and culture. We are true believers that "one bad apple can spoil the whole bunch.
- You are respectfully relentless
- You have a strong skill set in typography, motion, interactive and mobile design
- You have the mindset to deliver informed ideas
- You are comfortable at every stop in the digital universe including, but not limited to, mobile, social, site creation and complete impactful campaigns
Please submit your online portfolio or URL for review!
Indeed - 12 months ago
Fort Mill, SC
- 28 days ago
- 30+ days ago
- 15 days ago