The Woman’s Hospital of Texas
The Woman's Hospital of Texas
opened in 1976 and ever since has remained the state's premier facility dedicated solely to the health of women and newborn infants. Located near the Texas Medical Center, Woman’s offers 397 licensed beds, including a NICU (neonatal intensive care unit) and a full range of women’s health services and newborn infants.
More than 650 board-certified physicians at Woman's offer their expertise and an outstanding level of quality care in the areas of gynecology, obstetrical care, high-risk pregnancy and minimally invasive surgery.
The Woman’s Hospital of Texas
is currently looking for an
- Under the supervision of the Radiology Director and Manager of Imaging Services, responsible for the provision of quality Ultrasound Services to include OB/GYN, Abdominal, Breast, Small parts, Neurological, and limited vascular exams.
- Recognizes the purpose of employment is to prioritize the patient as number one.
- Fulfills the duty and responsibility to maintain competence and to continue personal and professional growth.
- Identifies and assists with opportunities for performance improvement activities on the unit and with other service areas.
- Demonstrates fiscal responsibility by taking ownership of time management, decreasing waste (of time and supplies) and promoting cost effectiveness while maintaining patient safety and quality of care.
- Demonstrates the ability to be an advocate for and strive to protect the health, safety and rights of the patient.
- Interactions with patients and colleagues demonstrate compassion and respect for the inherent dignity, worth, and uniqueness of every individual, unrestricted by considerations of social or economic status or cultural beliefs.
- Communicate effectively with other care providers (physicians, nurses, and satellite staff) to provide for continuity of patient care and to meet the needs of the customers we serve.
- Demonstrates ability to fulfill requirements of attendance, punctuality, and timekeeping practices.
- Behaviors and interactions demonstrate a positive attitude, personal initiative and motivation to achieve the goals of the unit.
- To uphold the standards of the profession and organization and practice ethically and with integrity.
- Travel to other satellite facilities as needed for staffing requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- Graduate of an accredited School of Sonography or equitable on the job training.
- RDMS or ARRT(S) registered or Registry Eligible (must obtain initial registry within six months of hire date). If RDMS registered, must obtain RDMS (AB) within six months of hire date. RDMS (RVT), CCI (RVS) or ARRT (VS) is acceptable for vascular certification. RDMS (RDCS) or CCI (RCS) is acceptable for echocardiography specialties.
- OB/GYN; Abdominal and Small Parts
- Neurological and limited vascular experience. Supervisory experience (Preferred)
HCA Inc - 18 months ago