For over 30 years, Vein Clinics of America (VCA) has been dedicated to the treatment of all aspects of Varicose Vein Disease (VVD). Acknowledged as experts in the field, VCA has helped lead advances in the treatment of VVD. And with over 40 clinics across 14 states, we’re growing! Vein Clinics of America is currently seeking a skilled, experienced Ultrasound Technologist/RVT for a new clinic that we will be opening in Tysons Corner, VA.
Responsibilities in this role will include the following:
- Perform Diagnostic Ultrasound (DUS) scans.
- Create venous flow maps
- Assist the Physician in developing a safe and effective treatment plan.
- Assist the Physician in the treatment of Large Vein Disease (LVD) through Image Guided Injections or Endovenous Laser Treatments (EVLT).
- Monitor treatment quality and safety.
- Maintain equipment and supply inventory.
- Assist in the set-up and clean up of treatment rooms.
- Educate and motivate patients.
- Participate in practice building activities.
- Act in compliance with the legal rules and regulations applicable to the position.
- Other duties as assigned.
This is a Monday – Friday position with scheduled hours between 8:30am and 5:00pm. This position does not require that you be "on-call."
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, that includes medical, dental, and vision; Life and Disability insurance; and 401K plus paid-time-off that includes vacation, personal time and 11 paid holidays.
for this position include the following:
Key Words: RVT, RVS, RDMS, Ultrasound Tech, Ultrasound Technologist, Tech, Registered Vascular Technologist
- Certificate of Completion from an accredited Ultrasound Program
- Registered as a Vascular Technologist (RVT) or Vascular Sonographer (RVS). (If you will be sitting for the RVT within the next 30 days, please apply.)
- Excellent hand/eye coordination.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. Must be a team player!
- Only local candidates will be considered.