Fairview Park Hospital is a leader in healthcare for the City of Dublin, Laurens County, and the surrounding communities. Fairview Park is a state-of-the-art, 190-bed acute care facility providing community healthcare services including a 24-hr Emergency Room, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, and rehabilitation therapy services. In addition, Fairview provides specialty services through facilities such as the Sleep Center at Fairview Park, the Same Day Surgery Center, the Heart Center at Fairview Park, and the Women’s Imaging Center.
For more information about our hospital visit www.morecareerchoices.com/northflorida
- Graduate of an accredited program for Radiographers or Ultrasonographers.
- Current Ultrasound and Vascular Registry
- Current Certification in Basic Life Support through the American Heart Association.
- Minimum two years experience preferred.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Fairview Park Hospital is a leader in healthcare for the City of Dublin, Laurens County, and the surrounding communities. Fairview Park is a...