We are looking for a senior architect who will be responsible for defining the interface between a new cpu core and uncore and the requirements inside the uncore in order to support our new core architecture. You will work closely with micro-architects and RTL designers, interact with cross functional and cross site teams to coordinate design effort and be responsible for documentation and presentation of the design work.
The ideal candidate should exhibit behavioral traits that indicate:
- Strong communication skills and be able to lead technical tasks
- A problem solver and team player
- An ability and flexibility to collaborate with cross-org/cross-geo teams
- Passion for quality and timeliness
- An ability to challenge the status quo and drive innovation
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through relevant previous job/research experiences.
- Must have a BS, MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or relevant engineering discipline
- Minimum 6 years of experience in the various skill sets
- IA32 and Intel64 system architecture
- Processor design project
- Design experience in uncore
- DDR memory controller, multiprocessor and SMP protocol, power management, interface between cache hierarchy, interface between uncore and IO chipsets
- 8+ years of experience in the above skill sets
USA-California, Santa Clara
May 23, 2013
Aug 31, 2013
Intel Labs is the company's world-class, industry leading research organization, responsible for driving Intel's technology pipeline and creating new opportunities. The mission of Intel Labs is to deliver breakthrough technologies to fuel Intel's growth. This includes identifying and exploring compelling new technologies and high risk opportunities ahead of business unit investment and demonstrating first-to-market technologies and innovative new usages for computing technology. Intel Labs engages the leading thinkers in academia and industry in addition to partnering closely with Intel business units.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
Intel - 17 months ago
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
We're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun...