“Claim” your role. Our Underwriting Technician is a person who can support the Worker’s Compensation team in the daily business operations as well as maintain and build strong agent, broker and client relationships. Requirements include:
Requirements: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent combination of education and experience. 1-3 months experience in the insurance industry, related experience preferred. Exceptional customer service skills. Strong Attentino to detail.
- Accurately enters policy or submission information in department systems.
- Assembles and distributes policy communication documents.
- Pulls and files back requested files for Home Office staff.
- Distributes and orders Loss Runs to the branches when necessary.
- Orders loss runs requested by agents and insureds via fax, email or mail.
- Requests Experience Modification Reports from WCIRB and NCCI.
- Maintains current knowledge of basic insurance policy forms
- Processes Proof of Coverage per state requirements
- Assembles and distributes claims kits
- Photocopies and handles incoming/outgoing faxes
- Orders credit reprots
- Duties may include any reasonable Company related assignments as directed by Management
ICW Group - 16 months ago