Under supervision assists in the provision of information, maintenance of databases, report production and routine data analysis. Work is reviewed for completeness, accuracy and soundness.
• Examples of project support include: Collects, prepares and tracks reports and summaries such as: budget to actual expenditures, production statistics, and utilization of services and statistical records of performance.
• Performs a variety of data collection and analysis assignments.
• Prepares ad hoc data requests as directed.
• Prepares and/or formats graphs, spreadsheets and reports by utilizing office software.
• May be asked to maintain databases on a regular basis by entering data and preparing data extracts.
• May extract information from different sources to compile data.
• Executes existing queries for established reports.
• Schedules conference calls and meeting.
• Contributes to the development of presentations materials.
• Provides administrative and project support as assigned such as copying, filing, entering and extracting data.
• Engages in and supports project work.
• Prior office experience desirable.
• Current enrollment in an accredited college or university program, or recent graduate.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite - excel, word, access and powerpoint.
• Proficient with a variety of software applications.
• Knowledge of Access and database experience desirable.
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
America’s leading not-for-profit health plan, Kaiser Permanente serves more than 9 million people from 37 hospitals and 611...