Automation Services is seeking a skilled designer proficient in UniGraphics (UG) NX 7.5 with experience in both 2-D & 3-D automotive design.
Persons applying for this position must possess the following knowledge:
Prior automation/applications design experience a plus.
- UniGraphics (UG) NX 7.5 proficient in UG functionality and modeling techniques.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well with others, exhibiting team work skills with other engineers and designers
- Ability to work independently from other designers with direction
- Ability to maintain and follow current CAD file management practices
- Basic understanding of dies and die function in a transfer press
- Basic Knowledge of Tri-Axis, Crossbar, and Tandem line transfer tooling
Automation Services offers competitive wages based on experience, benefits, and 401k packages.
Monster - 16 months ago
Automated Collection Services, Inc. (ACSI) was established in 1988 by Wanda F. Morris and Vincent P. Duffy, Jr.
Mr. Duffy is a 1960...