Automation Services is seeking a skilled designer proficient in UniGraphics (UG) NX 7.5 with experience in both 2-D & 3-D automotive design.
Persons applying for this position must possess the following knowledge:
Prior automation/applications design experience a plus.
- UniGraphics (UG) NX 7.5 proficient in UG functionality and modeling techniques.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well with others, exhibiting team work skills with other engineers and designers
- Ability to work independently from other designers with direction
- Ability to maintain and follow current CAD file management practices
- Basic understanding of dies and die function in a transfer press
- Basic Knowledge of Tri-Axis, Crossbar, and Tandem line transfer tooling
Automation Services offers competitive wages based on experience, benefits, and 401k packages.
For over 50 years, Automation Service has been committed to delivering quality you can trust and prices that won't break your budget. From...