- Evaluate quality of and process prescription eyeglass orders
- Enter prescription orders into our vision processing system
- Maintain multiple departmental logs
- Make outreach calls and offer technical support to vision providers
- Work cooperatively with internal customers to maintain quality and service standards
- Execute internal tests and audits that validate product quality
- Assist Service Manager in prompt processing of vision orders
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- 1 + year of data entry experience is required.
- 1 + year of call center / customer service experience is required.
- Must be able to type 40+ wpm is required.
UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual is part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group one of the leaders across most major segments of the US health care system.
- Optical experience is a plus
- AS/400 experience is a plus
When you work with UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual, what you do matters. It's that simple...and it's that challenging.
In providing consumer-oriented health benefit plans to millions of people, our goal is to create higher quality care, lower costs and greater access to health care. Join us and you will be empowered to achieve new levels of excellence and make a profound and personal impact as you contribute to new innovations in a vital and complex system.
Regardless of your role at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual, the support you feel all around you will enable you to do what you do with energy, integrity, and confidence. So take the first step in what is sure to be a fast paced and highly diversified career.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
When you work to better people’s lives, one of those lives will always be yours.
We have modest goals: Improve the lives of...