Share Position: Unit Administrative Coordinator-Logistics Job Code: 5491
Location: GOJO Lippman Campus, Distribution Center, Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Work Hours 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
No direct reports
< 10% travel required
No relocation assistance
Organizes, standardizes and coordinates unit administrative processes, systems and special projects to support completion of managerial and strategic objectives.
Education and Experience Required
- Coordinates administrative activities in support of unit strategies and objectives by creating, implementing, monitoring, and revising Administrative procedures and systems.
- Creates and maintains unit data bases (such as broker rosters and new account set-up).
- Compiles and prepares reports and analyses using a variety of software to support management of the Supply Chain.
- Provides support in arranging travel and schedules for management, guests, customers, and recruits, when needed.
- Applies project organization and implementation skills to assigned projects to ensure timely and orderly completion in accordance with stated objectives.
- Coordinates special events, meetings and/or internal/external company programs.
- Resolves non-routine administrative problems to promote positive working relationships.
- Orients, trains and assists team members in administrative systems, processes, policies and procedures.
- Acts as a first contact to help secure organizational resources for projects, problem-solving or Human Resource needs.
- Processes invoices and maintains budget spreadsheet.
Business background; a minimum of 2 to 5 years of administrative experience; experience in logistics/shipping/receiving a plus.
Additional General/Technical Skills Required
- Business administration practices;
- In-depth computer skills;
- Word processing, spread sheets, graphics, and databasing skills (MS Project a plus);
- Graphics applications
- Strong oral & written communication;
- Organizational & administrative skills;
- Time management;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
Must be able to Communicate with external agencies and GOJO employees using oral, written and electronic communication. Must promote teamwork on intra unit and cross functional basis and integrate established GOJO practices and policies. Fast paced environment; performs multiple tasks; multiple priorities; must be responsive to customer needs; high interaction with other business teams drives work load; new business growth influences work; must remain resilient in an ever changing environment.
- Work in a fast paced environment;
- Team effectively;
- Prioritize/manage multiple priorities;
- Learn from experience;
- Work with high autonomy;
- Self motivating
Apply for this position Return to Job Listings
Send position to a friend
Recruiters, Search Agencies or others referring candidates to GOJO Industries, Inc. without written authorization from GOJO Industries, Inc. Human Resources will not be compensated in any way for their referral even if GOJO Industries, Inc. hires the candidate.
GOJO is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Employer M/F/D/V. Applicants must be lawfully authorized to work in the United States. GOJO does not seek or respond to unsolicited resumes sent electronically for positions that are not listed below.
GOJO Industries wants to go where other forms of good hygiene haven't. The company makes hand cleaners for professional and consumer...