QUALITY SERVICE SAFETY
We're Healthcare at its Best
The very factors that drive Hackensack University Medical Center to national success are the same ones that drive America's best to us. Employees who value quality, service, and who are energized by career advancement.
Knowledge, Education and Skills Required:
High school diploma or equivalent
Experience in a large healthcare setting
The Unit Clerk functions as clerical support for a specific patient population under the direction of the nurse manager or designee. He/she assumes responsibility and accountability for patient care as a team member in order to achieve established outcomes.
Essential Generic Job Functions (List in order of importance):
1. Initiates, maintains and coordinates information for the patient’s record in attendance with established policies and procedures.
2. Monitors inventory, order supplies and equipment and procures all items needed using established channels.
3. Enters orders, schedules procedures, admission/discharge/transfer functions and patient charge entry.
4. Assists patient transportation to and from the unit/department.
5. Acts in the role of patient sitter.
PER DIEM DAYS
WEEKENDS AS NEEDED
Join us by visiting humccareers.com and applying online.
HACKENSACK UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER
When You Feel Good, We Feel Good.
We are an equal opportunity employer offering a smoke free environment.
Hackensack University Medical Center (HUMC) is an acute care teaching and research hospital that serves the residents of northern New Jersey...