WBB is a leading solutions provider for Federal U.S. Government agencies who have difficult mission critical challenges. We are passionate, elite consultants with deep industry knowledge and we deliver value-added products on time that help our clients cut costs, manage resources and optimize performance. Our proven track record, our customized, innovative products and our promise to deliver highly qualified consultants from beginning-to-end guarantees the desired outcomes our clients seek.
MINIMUM CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Active Secret, TS/SCI eligible
- Provide unit level academic training in all warfare mission areas.
- Participate in NMETL/NTIMS development tracking and training during the unit level training program.
- Be knowledgeable in the training and operational readiness information services/training figure of merit development, testing, training, implementation, and managing the linkage to NTIMS.
- Provide training for and implementation of Six Sigma/Lean Six Sigma processes.
- Train in counter drug operations including the development, execution, and assessment of training scenarios.
- Provide multi-tactical digital information link (TADIL), GCCS-M, and IT 21 classroom training.
- Participate in shipboard training team and training officer seminars.
- Participate in cruise and ballistic missile certifications and training including the use of M&S systems (including battle force tactical trainer (BFTT) and cruise missile trainer personal computer) for the development, execution, and assessment of scenarios including support to the NCTE for scenario problem control management.
- Shall have a working knowledge and recent experience with unit NMETL/NTIMS development, tracking and training during the unit level training phase; cruise missile certification and training including the use of M&S systems (including BFTT and CMT pc) for the development, execution, and assessment of scenarios, including support to the NCTE for scenario problem control management; and providing training for and implementation of Six Sigma/LEAN Six Sigma processes
- Shall have a working knowledge and recent experience in law enforcement operations, anti-piracy operations, and FP, including the development, execution, and assessment of related scenarios.
- Communications specialist shall have multi-TADIL, GCCS-M, and IT 21 classroom training; experience with shipboard training team; and training officer seminars.
- Shall have active duty experience on combatants in the field they are assigned to.
- Shall have experience with training shipboard training teams and experience as a training team member.
- Experience as a surface ship department head, training officer, training team leader, or senior enlisted technical expert preferred.
Job Title : Unit Level Training Team
Key Words : Fleet Synthetic Training (FST) , Enhanced Naval Warfare Gaming System
Primary Location: ATGL Norfolk, VA; CSCSU Dam Neck, VA
Travel: Yes, periodic, 5% of the time
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity
Whitney, Bradley, & Brown, Inc. - 18 months ago
Whitney, Bradley & Brown, Inc. (WBB) is a technical and management consulting company providing unique, creative and innovative products...