Solid reputation, passionate people and endless opportunities.
That's Travelers. Our superior financial strength and consistent record of strong operating returns mean security for our customers - and opportunities for our employees. You will find Travelers to be full of energy and a workplace in which you truly can make a difference.
Position is Monday-Friday, 10am-7pm; with alternating Saturdays 8am-5pm
Location: Houston, TX
- Lead and direct claim support/customer service team ensuring efficient and effective implementation of strategic initiatives and operational goals.
- Coach, mentor and facilitate development of team members to maximize individual and organizational performance.
- Evaluate and manage performance objectives relative to quality, productivity and other office standards/goals as well as providing individual and team feedback on an ongoing basis.
- Recognizes all factors of performance, business results and personal effectiveness.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Attract, Retain and Develop World Class Talent:
- Work with management to establish and implement a strategic staffing strategy; establish and maintain high recruiting standards to acquire high caliber of people with diverse skills and backgrounds.
- Motivate team members by providing training, honest constructive performance feedback and counseling.
- Effectively utilize reward system to distinguish top performers and significant achievements.
- Recognize all factors of performance, business results and personal effectiveness.
Provide Compelling Claim Services
- Employ proper claim handling techniques to protect the integrity of our brand and providing consistent service quality and streamlined processes to add value for our customers.
- Develop & execute a strategic file management plan that achieves optimal file resolution and business results.
- Establish and monitor individual team goals based on the overall office objectives and adherence to Best Practices.
- Conduct quality file reviews per office/ best practices guidelines (Keep and Close).
- Coordinate work activity to ensure appropriate deployment of resources to maximize productivity and ensuring the highest level of service.
- Implement strategies and initiatives to improve file quality, customer service and manage costs.
- Anticipate operational challenges and plan proactively to address.
Partner for Mutual Success
- Build and maintain partnerships with colleagues and business partners to promote an enterprise culture.
EDUCATION/COURSE OF STUDY:
- College degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Claim or operations experience (3-5 years)
- Production Management experience a plus
- Customer Service experience
- Call Center Metrics experience a plus
- Computer Skills including Microsoft Office
Span of Control: approximately 12-15 FTE
Work Hours: Exempt/Able to work flexible hours including some weekends, and holidays.
Leading the Business:
- ExecutesBusiness Strategy
- Leads Change
- Drive Results/Promotes Enterprise Culture
- Leading Others:
- Attract Top Talent
- Maximize individual and Organizational Performance
- Holds Others Accountable Aligns Rewards
- Creates and Sustains a Dynamic Workplace
- Exhibits Courage, Conviction and Creditability
- Communicates Effectively and Influence Others
- Applies Critical Thinking
- Demonstrate Self-Awareness
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer. We actively promote a drug-free workplace.
Job Category : Claim
Travelers - 18 months ago
Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT) is a global leader specializing in business travel management.
CWT is dedicated to helping companies of all...