Provide patient care within the scope of practice under the direction of an RN on assigned unit. |
- Must be active and in good standing on the Maine CNA Registry.
- Current BLS required
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be adaptable in a fast paced, changing environment, possess exemplary customer service skills, and demonstrate consistent use of EMMC's caring behaviors.
- A strong history of teamwork and a positive attitude required.
- Medical terminology or equivalent preferred, but will train. Medical Terminology required in 6 months.
- Computer skills required
- Previous ED, Urgent Care, EMT experience preferred
Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard -