Unit Manager / Registered Nurse
Mountain Laurel Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
We are currently interviewing for a RN Unit Manager. Unit Managers are responsible for:
We offer an industry leading salary and benefits package including:
- Directing and supervising nursing staff including making work assignments, enforcing policies and ensuring quality customer service and care.
- Overseeing all assigned Extendicare core programs and adheres to the standards of care.
- Participating in training programs and orienting of new staff
- Ensures care plans are being carried out appropriately as well as participating in care conferences as needed.
- On call as scheduled
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
Free Immediate Introductory Period Family Health Coverage for Full Time RNs
Desired Candidates have valid RN state licensure, previous management experience in LTC, and an excellent work ethic.