Soap is looking for an experienced game developer that wants to make awesome games for every screen.
Our 2012 reel: http://vimeo.com/58691012
A collection of Soap Games: http://soapcreative.com/games
And some behind-the-scenes: http://labs.soapcreative.com
Our studio and culture is geared towards producing great work. We are made up of lean, focused teams of talented interdisciplinary "Soaperheroes" - artists, designers, game and web developers.
You will have the opportunity to work on high-profile web and mobile projects for a roster of clients including Activision, Marvel, Lucasfilm, Ubisoft, Fox and Warner Bros... as well as original mobile games IP. Your work will help shape the direction of projects we take on.
What We’re Looking For:
- Demonstrated mastery of C# (Unity3D) and AS3 (Flash) with strong coding standards
- A rich understanding of game design principles and player experience
- Experience with GPU programming / shaders (targeting mobile devices)
- Ability to work in a team and develop re-usable commented code
- Experience in SVN and GIT version-control software
- Experience in cross-platform development
- Working knowledge of 3D modeling / lighting / UV-mapping / texturing
- Interesting in HTML5 game development is a bonus
If you're on top of your game (or would like to be), care about your work, want to work with like minded people at the forefront of the industry, let's talk. Please send through samples of your work so we can play.
- A keen eye for polish, detail and performance
- A passion for focused game design
- A team-player looking to collaborate and share
- Ambitious use and embrace of new technologies
- A passion for constantly making things better and mastering your craft
Soap has offices in Los Angeles, Dallas and Sydney Australia. We enjoy a cool, relaxed atmosphere and have a SOAP BBQ every Friday to celebrate a week worth talking about!
Soap Creative - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard