Axxess is seeking an Intern for the Business Development Group focused on mobile partnerships. Candidates should be passionate about mobile technology, health care and business strategy. The ideal candidate will have a strong product background and have experience with strategic negotiations and analysis. This internship role could involve negotiating agreements, sourcing partners, developing a strong understanding of partner strategy, managing internal process, and building relationships between Axxess and existing partners. Mobile at Axxess is responsible for negotiating strategic partnerships that drive customer growth, increased engagement, distribution of the Axxess Mobile products, new revenue streams, and otherwise add value to the Axxess user experience. This is a summer intern position based in our main office Dallas.
- Evaluate and explore strategic opportunities to support new mobile user and developer growth and distribution
- Work across product and marketing teams to build product priorities, identify potential partnerships, and balance product team requirements with partner priorities
- Shadow various members of the mobile team and support all their activities.
- Current Business student within one year of graduation date
- Working knowledge of Internet and health care technology, mobile technologies and the overall mobile ecosystem
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate and contribute across the organization and with partners
- Proven negotiation experience
- Strong analytical background
Axxess is a leading provider of technology, support, consulting, and training services to the home health care industry. Axxess provided...