From professional sports to world-renowned art museums, wineries and water parks, to eclectic dining and shopping, everything comes together to create a unique living experience like no other. With over half a million citizens, we're big enough to have everything you need, but small enough to make you feel right at home!
The Perfect Mix
- Proximity to multiple Division I universities, both public and private
- Five-star dining, world-class international ballet, internationally acclaimed art museums, multiple symphonies
- Major international airport in the city
- Music festivals, indie coffee houses, metro art scene, city zoo, vineyards and beautiful parks
- Prime real estate at extraordinary values; live in the home of your dreams!
Employee tenure and job satisfaction helped land us in the top five on the "Best Places to Work in Academia" list! The only thing better than living in an unbeatable location and working for a top-ranked university is making a difference in the lives of the children in our community.
- Faculty status with an outstanding mix of clinical and academic duties
- Dedicated pediatric endoscopy center in "Top 100 Hospitals" designated facility
- As a tertiary referral center, we see a wide variety of cases
- Leadership, special interest opportunity and unlimited growth potential
- University benefits including teachers retirement
Timeline - 23 months ago