Unix/Windows Systems Administrator
ASRC Communications, a subsidiary of ASRC Federal, is seeking a full time Windows or Unix Systems Administrator on site in St. Louis and Arnold, MO.
The Systems Administrator will provide on-site support to perform the following prioritized responsibilities for either the Windows or UNIX platforms of our Government customer's standard desktop computers.
- Installation of new customer software releases, system upgrades, evaluation and installation of patches and resolution of software related problems associated with COTS/GOTS products on Sun UNIX, SGI IRIX and Windows 2000 / XP platforms.
- Participate in hardware/software testing as required, interfaces with development/integration facility during discrepancy reporting process and assists in site CM.
- Perform system backups and recovery, provide general trouble-shooting on the customer system, maintain data files and monitor system configuration to ensure data integrity.
- Active TS/SCI
Government Security Clearance required
- Security + Certification Required
- 5 + years Unix or Windows Systems Administration experience
ASRC Federal and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
- Solid understanding of NIS+, NFS, Windows Active Directory as well as experience monitoring all system processes
- Ability to script in Unix/Windows and modify scripts as necessary for automation and configuration management.
- General knowledge of network administration and network configuration management a plus
Network & Telecomm Srvc
St Louis, MO, United States
Day Job / 1st Shift