MUST BE COMFORTABLE WITH WORKING IN A UNIX
ENVIRONMENT!!! There will be a UNIX technical phone
- Create tickets for issues submitted by phone or email
- Address and resolve problems in a timely and proactive
not limited to PCs, monitors and projectors).
- Move equipment as needed (equipment includes but is
issues are resolved and the customer is apprised of the
- Conduct appropriate follow-up to ensure that all
documented to support the resolution.
- Assure that all problems are thoroughly and accurately
- Escalate problems that can not be resolved at Level 2.
- Stay current on technology trends and maintain
- Some weekend and off-shift work is required.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
- College degree plus 2 years experience; or 5 years of
the resolution of PC hardware/software issues.
- Excellent problem-solving skills directly related to
- Detailed knowledge of Windows workstation Operating
services via telephone
- Knowledge of Unix administration
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic networking concepts
- Demonstrated knowledge of the following applications:
- MS Office Suite
- Lotus Notes
- Ability to effectively communicate and provide support
to prioritize assignments
- Ability to comfortably lift 50 pounds.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral
- Must be organized and detail-oriented with the ability
- Ability to work efficiently with a minimum of
- Ability and a willingness to learn quickly.
Skills : Information Technology - > Helpdesk
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish), a plus
Apple Vacations - 14 months ago