Organization: Resources Operating Group, Energy
Location: Negotiable (central or east coast preferred)
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
professionals at Accenture belong to one of three workgroups: Management Consulting, Systems Integration Consulting or Technology Consulting. These workgroups enable us to deliver the increasingly specialized skills that clients demand while providing our people with varied career opportunities.
Our management consultants have the opportunity to work and collaborate with colleagues from across the full spectrum of consulting activity: identifying and creatively solving complex problems, designing and re-engineering critical processes, and fundamentally transforming the way a company operates. Our management consultants are more than just theorists - they turn theory into action. Acting as trusted advisors to our clients, they work directly with FORTUNE© Global 500 companies across many different industry sectors. They concentrate on getting a holistic view of a client's business and industry environment and use their expertise and critical thinking skills to design and deliver realistic, achievable business strategies and solutions that address key client priorities.
Much of the work we do is at the cutting edge of innovation and thinking. We involve our consultants in publishing and sharing this knowledge as thought leadership to benefit clients, industry and fellow colleagues.
Supply Chain & Operations
professionals help clients develop strategies and operating models that integrate planning, procurement, product design, manufacturing and fulfillment functions within an organization, as well as connect suppliers and customers across the extended supply chain.
Management Consulting Manager
, you will be leading teams to identify, shape and deliver high value transformation programs to respond to our clients' strategic business challenges. You will develop strong client relationships, qualify opportunities and manage programs and their delivery through multidisciplinary teams to achieve key business outcomes.
Shape and Lead Business Transformation Programs
- Identifying business development opportunities that are aligned with client agendas and develop compelling business case/response to new business opportunities.
Client Relationship Development and Management
- Leading research and analysis activities to identify and prioritize client creation opportunities based on your understanding of client high level visions, performance gaps, and needs.
- Shaping and leading the business solution implementation: defining and supervising business architecture, process design and development activities, driving the development of capabilities and performance measurements/KPIs.
- Developing implementation programs and leading multidisciplinary teams to execute project deliverables to schedule, budget and performance goals. Managing the program financials. Assessing and managing risk throughout the project lifecycle and making adjustments as needed. Ensuring planned business outcomes are achieved.
- Defining client structural and organizational changes needed and overseeing the preparation for client deployment.
- Constructing and implementing the program's overall communication strategy.
- Developing trusted senior level relationships with clients, target clients and internal experts, qualifying opportunities and negotiating complex solutions.
- Facilitating stakeholder engagement programs.
- Building and managing strong client and Accenture teams.
- Participating in practice building activities (e.g. conference participation, thought leadership development, market offering development, recruiting).
- Developing expertise in specific practice specialty areas to drive firm recognized expertise development.
- Providing coaching and mentoring to analysts and consultants and managers.
Bachelors Degree (preferred)
At least 3 years of experience in Upstream Oil & Gas
Travel as required
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship from the employer for a visa.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture - 4 months ago
For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers a...