Urban Outfitters seeks an experienced customer and marketing analytics professional that will provide fact based recommendations, guidance, and reporting in the areas of marketing channel performance, customer contact strategy, and customer behavior.
Founded in 1970, Urban Outfitters (www.UrbanOutfitters.com) operates more than 200 stores in the United States, Canada, and Europe, all offering an eclectic mix of merchandise. We stock our stores with what we love, calling on our—and our customer's—interest in contemporary art, music, and fashion. From men's & women's apparel and accessories to items for the apartment, we offer a lifestyle-specific shopping experience for the educated, urban-minded individual in the 18 to 30 year-old range—both online and in our stores as well as through our catalog.
Urban Outfitter’s parent company, Urban Outfitters, Inc. (www.URBN.com) is an innovative specialty retailer which offers a variety of lifestyle merchandise to highly defined customer niches through brands including Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Free People, Terrain, and BHLDN. Urban Outfitters, Inc., is both a Fortune 1000 and S&P 500 ranked company with $2.5 Billion in revenues.
- Provide regular and reliable analytics on marketing activities (email, catalogs, direct mail)
- Maintain performance report cards on email and catalog campaigns
- Work with campaign management teams to setup and execute effective testing scenarios and measurement of test results
- Perform ad-hoc analysis on email and catalog program performance
- Provide analytic support for forecasting of daily/weekly/monthly sales trends and guidance on risks to plans
- Work with IT to define requirements for system improvements/enhancements in support of marketing and customer analytics
- Help with campaign management as needed
- A minimum of 2 years of Marketing and Customer Analytics experience in a multi-channel or online retail environment
- Strong analytical and mathematical proficiency
- Working knowledge of SQL programming, SAS experience a plus
- Experience working with large data warehouses
- Able to work in a fast-paced, multi-task work environment
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with other areas of the company, and external vendors.
B.S. (M.S. preferred) in a quantitative discipline
Urban Outfitters, Inc. is a lifestyle specialty retail company that operates under the Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Free People and...