Urban Outfitters seeks an experienced customer and marketing analytics professional that will provide fact based recommendations, guidance, and reporting in the areas of marketing channel performance, customer contact strategy, customer valuation, and customer behavior.
Founded in 1970, Urban Outfitters (www.UrbanOutfitters.com) operates more than 200 stores in the United States, Canada, and Europe, all offering an eclectic mix of merchandise. We stock our stores with what we love, calling on our—and our customer's—interest in contemporary art, music, and fashion. From men's & women's apparel and accessories to items for the apartment, we offer a lifestyle-specific shopping experience for the educated, urban-minded individual in the 18 to 30 year-old range—both online and in our stores as well as through our catalog.
URBN’s parent company, Urban Outfitters, Inc. (www.URBN.com) is an innovative specialty retailer which offers a variety of lifestyle merchandise to highly defined customer niches through brands including Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Free People, Terrain, and BHLDN. Urban Outfitters, Inc., is both a Fortune 1000 and S&P 500 ranked company with $2.5 Billion in revenues.
- Provide regular and reliable analytics on marketing activities (direct mail, email, Online Marketing, Social Media, and Store events)
- Working with campaign management teams to setup and execute effective testing scenarios and measurement of test results
- Maintaining performance report cards on various loyalty and marketing programs and initiatives
- Performing ad-hoc analysis on customer LTV, shopping characteristics, and overall file trends
- Providing analytic support for forecasting of daily/weekly/monthly sales trends and guidance on risks to plans
- Work with IT to define requirements for system improvements/enhancements in support of marketing and customer analytics.
The Sr. Database Marketing analyst will work cross functionally with brand marketing representatives, finance, Online Marketing, and Web Analytics.
- A minimum of 5 years of Marketing and Customer Analytics experience in a multi-channel or online retail environment
- Strong analytical and mathematical proficiency
- Working knowledge of SAS and SQL programming
- Experience working with large data warehouses
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with other areas of the company, and external vendors.
B.S. (M.S. preferred) in a quantitative discipline
Urban Outfitters - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Urban Outfitters, Inc. is a lifestyle specialty retail company that operates under the Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Free People and...