Raytheon AST is looking for a Usability/Human Factors Engineer to work with other engineers to design and test systems that will work well with the human operator.
TS/SCI with Full Scope Clearance Required
- Minimum five (5) years in this or related field and have familiarity with task analyses, user interface design, and usability testing.
- Experience in each of the usability and software engineering cycle phases (analysis, design, implementation, and deployment).
- Experience working closely with users (analysts) to research for and document user profiles, analysis tasks, workflows, and user scenarios.
- Experience working with users to collect and document user requirements.
- Experience in creating user interface design specifications.
- Experience in working with product designers and process engineers developing applications.
- Experience conducting usability testing.
- Experience in designing and developing user surveys to obtain user feedback.
Required Education (including Major):
- An advanced degree, or equivalent experience, in cognitive and/or experimental psychology or human factors engineering is desired
- Experience in user-centered design and testing
Raytheon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics or similar degree
Business Unit Profile
Go further. Outdo yourself. Set a mission and accomplish it with Raytheon. As a world-leading supplier of defense and aerospace systems, Raytheon is your partner for achieving professional success. Our Space and Airborne Systems (SAS), is a world leader in integration systems and solutions for advanced missions.
As a Raytheon employee, you will enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage including medical, prescription drug, vision and dental care, as well as Healthcare & Dependant Care Reimbursement Accounts. Your financial well-being will be supported through our saving and investment plan, stock ownership plan, and retirement benefits. Moreover, we offer flexible work arrangements and provide various other forms of employee assistance.
Make your next move to Raytheon!
- Discover a place where your aspirations match your goals.
- Where talented people can make an impact.
- Where challenges are a daily occurrence and rewards always follow.
Raytheon - 21 months ago
Raytheon ("light of the gods") took a shine to its place in the upper pantheon of US military contractors; the company regularly...