The Used Oil Collection Driver will professionally operate equipment to pick up from and deliver to customers the inventories of Lube-Tech Liquid Recycling (LLR) in a cost-efficient, safe, courteous and timely manner. The Driver will manage the security and quality of LLR materials while loading and unloading of trucks, and picking up from and delivering materials for our customers.
Lube-Tech recognizes the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance, which is essential to our success. Associates enjoy a progressive, continuous improvement culture where they are empowered to actively participate in problem resolution and meeting customer needs.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
- Function within the guidelines of the LLR “Team Ground Rules” and Mission Statement to maintain and create superior customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Maintain active driver’s license, medical card and truck operation in full compliance with federal, state, and local laws.
- Manage driving records, maintain logbook, perform pre- and post- safety trip inspections and document in safety log book to include defects.
- Secure company property by locking the doors of your vehicle when not in service.
- Maintain interior & exterior cleanliness of truck along with collection system equipment to maintain a highly reliable, professional-looking Liquid Recycling vehicle.
- Handle materials safely and organize on truck to simplify future pick-up/delivery process and report all safety defects to appropriate personnel immediately.
- Manage the flow of inventory and pick-up/delivery documents for all material movement through handheld data entry transactions.
- Communicate with Accounting as needed to assure accurate inventory and document reporting.
- He/she will act as a “goodwill ambassador” of LLR while driving and with each and every customer, to uphold the professional company reputation.
- Ensure all customer needs are met and take necessary actions (notifying appropriate LLR personnel) when necessary to address customer needs.
- Work with operations/salesman to develop delivery routes and schedule, providing suggestions for the most efficient delivery.
- Build relationships with customers through friendly attitude when pick-up/delivering. Explain our pick-up/delivery schedules to customers. Become familiar with customer operations to anticipate their needs.
- Maintain schedules when pick-up/delivering, to meet customer expectations.
- Communicate with Supervisor and Dispatch daily to assure on time pick-up/deliveries and understand customer needs.
- Submit pick-up, delivery, and expense documents weekly to your supervisor.
- Continuous improvement to minimize operating expenses is expected.
- Performs other duties, including temporary assignment to a higher or lower classification job as assigned by management.
- General overview: Minimum 4 years driving experience, to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each position responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Specific Licenses, certificates, or knowledge needed for the job: Current Driver’s License, Require Class A license, Tanker Certification, HazMat Certification, and compliance to all DOT regulations
- Specific skills or abilities: Solid verbal/written communication skills a must, good organizational skills, experience with handheld controllers
- Travel required: Driver majority of the day, 15-20% overnight travel
- Mathematical skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Reasoning ability: Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations on a regular basis. Must demonstrate the ability to make effective decisions within a rapidly changing environment.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Plan
- Health Savings Account
- Traditional Medical Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(K) Plan with Company match
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
We believe there is no company with the exclusive product mix we offer and we confidently know there is no other company with the commitment...