The User Experience/Interface Designer will conceptualize, design, and implement UI.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define user experience strategy and identify user interface requirements
- Produce high quality visual wireframes, specifications, storyboards, use cases and scenarios, and design prototypes in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and the specifics of user centered design process
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team of web developers, project managers, QA engineers, etc. to deliver the final product
- 1+ years of UI design experience in delivering high-volume, high-profile, web sites or products
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Information Design, Digital Media Design or other visual arts.
- Strong design skills including screen layouts and information design, and must have solid understanding of user-centered design principles and a great eye for detail. Able to develop new approaches to complex design problems and can convey ideas into tangible form. We require a portfolio to be submitted with your application.
- Strong visual, verbal, and written communication skills. Candidates must able to collaborate effectively with others in a cross-functional team, and be able to rationalize and present their design ideas and decisions effectively. Must be able to prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Must be fluent in Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, Flash, or similar graphics / user interface design team software. Must have solid grasp of graphic and web design principles and good understanding of current web technologies (html, dhtml, css, AJAX, etc.).
- Experience with usability testing a plus
- Familiarity with web analytics and conversion concepts and statistics
- Ability to interface well with Flash/Traditional Graphic Designer for look and feel and traditional Engineers for back-end logic/content conversion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High Degree of honesty and integrity
- Deadline oriented and multi-tasking ability in a fast-paced environment
- Team-player, positive attitude and flexible
- Must be comfortable with adult content
- Must be at least 21 years old
FriendFinder Networks Inc. and its subsidiaries offer a business casual work environment, flexible work hours, and a competitive salary. The benefits** package includes:
- 401(k) with a 4% match on year to date earnings with no vesting period
- Medical, Dental, Vision and AFLAC Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account for Healthcare and Dependent Care
- Life Insurance, LTD and AD&D
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Commuter Benefits
- 529 Education Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Club Reimbursement
- Complimentary Breakfast and Catered Lunches
** Benefits vary depending on location and are subject to change without notice. Please check with Human Resources for more information.
FriendFinder Networks Inc. - 7 months ago